Jump-N-Carry JNCAIR is a jump starter and an air compressor, equally popular among professionals and households. It provides 1700 Peak amps staring power that makes it an excellent choice for the users who are looking for the jump starter either for large or small vehicles. You should have Jump-N-Carry JNCAIR if you want to:
- Pump up the air in the tires of your car
- Jump-start your vehicle
- Need an emergency power source
The 1700 peak amps jump starter has an integrated air pumping system. The system is equipped with:
- Built-in air pressure gauge
- Screw on chunks
- Twelve-foot air hose
It means owning the Jump-N-Carry JNCAIR jump starter with the air compressor gives you peace of mind. You will never get stuck in a flat tire or a dead battery situation.
Jump-N-Carry JNCAIR 12v jump starter design
Jump-N-Carry JNCAIR is a high-quality product with the features that make it a perfect jump starter. Equipped with the performer battery the jump starter gives 425 cranking amps and 1700 peak amps. The industrial-grade clamps and the heavy-duty cables ensure that the device effectively delivers the power to the car battery.
To keep the jump starter ready to use the device has a built-in AC charger. If you forget to remove it from the cord no problem. It stops charging when charged. Last but not least it has an air compressor to fill the air in the car tires when they go flat.
Jump-N-Carry JNCAIR jumpstarter with air compressor features
We are here to provide an honest review of the car jump starters. So here are the features of Jump-N-Carry 1700 Peak amps:
- The device delivers enough power to get the life back to your dead batteries.
- Just connect the built-in AC charger for automatic recharging of the device.
- It has an air compressor to fill the air in your car tires if any of the tires becomes flat.
- The batteries are designed to be tough.
- The device ensures long cranking power and the charging lasts long.
- It has industrial-grade hot jaw clamps.
- It also has a DC outlet that lets you charge the other devices as well.
- The battery status indicator shows how much charging has left.
- It comes with a 1-year limited warranty.
- JNCAIR 1700 Peak has extra-long cables for your convenience.
What customers say?
Reviews always play a significant role in making a buying decision. Of course, if the product has more positive reviews, then more potential customers will purchase it. As far as the Jump-N-Carry JNCAIR jump starter, it has an impressive customer score on Amazon reviews. The product has got 4.5 stars, reviewed by 1,000+ customers. It is a pretty good score for any product.
Why have people given such good scores to it?
It provides a good starting power to the battery. The device holds a charge for a long time. The device is simple to operate as the instructions that come with the product are simple to read and understand. The cables of the device stow neatly.
When we talk about the advantages of the product, it is our moral duty to state the disadvantages as well. Some of the users complained about their unit of the Jump-N-Carry jump starter.
They said that to get the optimal performance, it must have to be charged all the time. But, the majority of the reviews are positive.
Jumpstarter with Air Compressor JNCAIR Specs
- Brand name: Jump-N-Carry
- Modal: JNCAIR
- Battery Type: Sealed Lead Acid
- Cable length: 68 inch
- Voltage: 12V
- Peak amps: 1700
- Battery capacity: 22 amp hour
- Indicator display: status gauge
- Charger: 500 mA
- Accessories outlet: 12V DC
- Cable gauge: #4
- Warranty: one year limited
- Usage Grade: Rugged and reliable 12V for professional use
Whenever the battery of the car dies in the middle of the road, you get into an awkward situation. You need an urgent solution to bail out of the situation.
Nothing is better than having your jump starter. So without further ado check our best car jump starter with the air compressor to choose your pick. The air compressor helps you fill the air in tires in case of a breakdown.
Read the reviews carefully to decide what type of jump starter you need and what is your budget. Never make the decisions in the hassle as they don’t turn out to be good. Read the instructions written in the manual carefully before starting any jump starter. Connect the cables to the battery carefully.